Monday, October 25, 2010

Evening Whine

Feeling a bit drained tonight; physically and emotionally exhausted. The stress of moving, decreased income (by choice, with hubby taking the new job that brought us back to our hometown - and involuntarily, by having to step away from sewing after the wreck a few months ago), living with family, having two toddlers, house training our chihweenie pup, trying to sell our home, hubby having to work out of town overnight alot, and, of course, the agonizing neck & back pain from the wreck really have me worn down. Brooke isn't sleeping well at night and Momma's gotta keep the milk bar open. 4 hours of sleep just isn't enought to keep up optimum function of the human body, especially one that's outting around 2 lbs of milk a day to a couple of 'nuggling' girls.

 I've gained 15 lbs since we were rear-ended by that semi, haven't been able to do much of anything since then, jogging stroller has been stored away in the closet, no longer live near a YMCA, and, then, there's Dr.'s orders not to do anything. I just wanna scream everytime I look in the mirror, although the new haircut I got is quite nice, along with my new, more mature looking glasses. But still, there's that hideous tag inside those Polo Jeans I found at Goodwill last week . . . . Ya know though, it's not really the numbers that scare me, it's the fact that walking halfway thru the mall yesterday left me winded!!!!! Not cool! However, I did find a nice new purse 75%  off by accident, that I LOVE!

Ok, now that I've had me a semi pity party - I'm thinking about tomorrow, what will the day bring? Rain? How many tantrums? And over what? What am I gonna fix for lunch? Ugh, we're out of butter. . . Should we go out on the town? Gosh, I hate driving. Maybe visit a friend? Thank goodness Garrett will be home tomorrow. *Sigh* Gots a ton of stuff to return to various stores (laundry detergent, girly doggy outfits, etc.). Wish I had more of those Carrot cake w/ cream cheese icing cupcakes from Brooke's birthday party, I sure put em away yesterday . . . . bah . . and I wonder why my waistline keeps growing. . . . oh well, my kids still love me. :P

No comments: