Monday, May 17, 2010

Typical Morning

I need a new small camera. Yep.... my lil HP camera has had the lick, thanks to Reese. And it's just too hard to take frequent candids of the girl with that big honkin Canon Rebel XS... i think that's what it is anyways.... I think pics would make this blog alot more fun...... gotta get on that... maybe use the Amazon gift cards I earned from swagbucks to get one? Since the tandem stroller I was saving up for is no longer available...

So the night wasn't too bad, got some quality time with DH in, Brooke woke up at 4 a.m. and wouldn't go back to sleep unless I let her nurse lying down in our bed. After this morning though, it sounds like I need to reschool DH on NFP.....Of course, my brain is saying, not ready for #3, but my body is screaming YES YES YES. . . . what can I say? Pregnancy agrees with me, at least physically.

In the mean time, my girls are learning and doing more by the day. Reese is continually shouting "Let's Do This!". I'm not sure where she picked that one up from. Brooke can't keep from making fart noises on my boob everytime she nurses, yep, she's definetly her daddy's baby.

I suppose I'm in for a day of cleaning, unpacking, and perhaps, grocery shopping. I subscribed to this new thing, E-Mealz, it's pretty neat, but this will be my first week trying to use it.... I hope it helps us out budget wise and health wise, we seem to be eating nothing but fast food or junk lately.

Welp, wish me luck, I'm off to finish my 1st can of soda for the day and change Reese into a fresh diaper, I think her Bed Bug is at full capacity. phew.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Yes, pictures, pictures!

I agree with the camera though. I have a wonderful one that takes amazing pictures. But it is huge and expensive, and just not handy. My camera of choice is my phone. I always have it, and it takes great pictures. Hope you find one you like.