Friday, October 22, 2010

R.I.P. Blossom

Well, yesterday was a terrible day. We lost our beloved lil Blossom, our 3 month old Chi-Pom pup, to the wrath of my Mother-In-Law's automobile and hasty driving. All sorts of emotions were triggered and I had an absolute meltdown after hanging by a thread for weeks, courtesy of all the recent stress of moving, paycuts, and living with my in-laws. Walking on eggshells is no fun, but letting your feelings out sure does feel good when you're doing it.

Still, occasionally, I'm not sure whether to be more upset over losing Blossom, my MIL's reaction, or the fact that I just spent $200 on dog accessories for our darling lil chi-pom (guess that last one is the tight-wad in me coming out)..... Well, then there's the fact that Booger (Reese's 3 month old, Chug) is now without his sister, his litter mate, his bed feller, his playmate, and cries through the night without her. AGH.  *Tears* Then there's having to hear my two year old retell the tale. :( She's now stuck to Booger like glue. And he's clingier than ever. *More Tears*



I'm trying my best to be graceful about everything that went on and was said yesterday, as the comments went beyond the loss of the pup - and I mean, it wasn't like I was told anything I didn't already know anyhow - and vice versa. I just hate settling and just living in tolerance. Nothing would be more relieving than to lash out on here with all the emotions I'm having, but I just keep praying to the Lord to keep my mouth shut, while I continue to cry over 'spilt milk'.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so sorry your puppy got hurt and died. That is so sad. I have lived with my in-laws for a short time so I know how you feel. Big hugs!!!