Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WooHoo! I'm Back!

It's kind of hard for me to believe it's been over 4 months since I've posted. I FINALLY got my crashed laptop back up and running thanks to the help of my tech savvy lil cousin. And... we have been moving, we're actually still moving. We're saying goodbye to South Central KY and hello again to Southeastern KY. Big move right? Well... 3 hour drive house to house. Now, if only our home would sell so we could get on with things.... like.... bickering over where we're gonna build a house, what type we're going to build, and so forth. I REALLY miss not having my own home.

Right now we're shacked up with my in-laws, who are also working on moving to the suburbs, giving up this . . . skunkenated place. Seriously, when to the pot one night, was sitting there, wiping my hind end, and I hear the sounds of scurrying lil feet . . . uh oh . . . what is it . . . I look down to the vent in front of my feet and staring up at me . . . yep . . . you guessed it . . . a SKUNK! I didn't know whether to crap or get off the pot. lol. I just remember sitting still for a very long time . . . and to this day I cannot remember if I got up with it still staring or if it finally went away. Needless to say, I've been scarred for life. Midnight potty breaks are almost terroristic for me now.

I guess that's another reason I'm semi-thankful we're not expecting baby #3 yet. And . . . don't get me wrong, it's not that we don't want more children, but between my back pain, the moving, dh taking a major paycut, and tandem nursing . . . it's kind of the farthest thing from my mind right now. . . getting pregnant I mean. . . and doing what it takes to get that way. haha.

Another benefit to waiting to TTC #3 . . . no additional medical bills (and more time for me to round up a midwife and fellow doula willing to travel to the boondocks!). Yep, got dr. bills coming out my ears from the accident. I'm having issues with car insurance only paid 90%, out of PIP coverage, still need treament (PT), etc..... I'm so frustrated. Sometimes I'm not sure what's worse . . . the emotional distress or the pure physical pain. I've got baseball bat back . . . feels like all you readers took a swing at me. . . thank goodness there's only 8 of you then, right? :P

Got my hair chopped off today, shortest it's been since.... idk.... 3rd grade? Cute though. I like it. Pretty sure Garrett won't, since well... it's SHORT. Maybe when I get more settled in I can share some updated photos of me. . . and the girls . . . and our new homeplace . . . and our new pups!

Booger - he's a CHUG. Blossom - she's a Chi Pom. Crate Training has been an on again off again adventure......... a tale to tell some other time, because now I'm pooped. Time to crawl in bed and snuggle with my BrookE Bear.

No comments: